Recently, Governor Murphy sketched out the benchmarks New Jersey will have to reach before the COVID-19 lockdown can be lifted. The stay at home order will remain in place until further notice, but the Governor said he expects the timeline for reopening to be measured in weeks, not months.
Returning to work will bring new legal and practical challenges for employers in all industries. The New Jersey Agents Alliance and its Member Agencies are pleased to invite you to a complimentary webinar by Clark Hill and HR/Advantage Advisory Services and hope that you will join us for an engaging discussion on the following topics:
- Safely returning your employees to the workforce
- Relevant federal and state guidance
- Best practices for dealing with vulnerable workers, refusal/reluctance to work, and employee anxiety
- COVID-19 positive workers and claims of workplace exposure
- Why it’s important to formulate your workplace policies now
- How we can help
Please share any questions that you may have about your returning workforce when you register.